Making suits for the sartorial connoisseur
Mixing traditional & modern construction
Our trusted and much loved half canvas bespoke suits have served our customers very well over the years. Utilising a mixture of traditional and modern construction techniques, the Dress2Kill half canvas suit provides canvas material throughout the chest and the lapels of the jacket, while the rest of the jacket is fused together using the latest techniques. The methods deployed in the construction of this range, mean that the thriftier gentleman with limited time on his hands can still enjoy the luxury of tailored suits. Please note that you will need to allow between 6 – 8 weeks from your initial consultation until final completion.
100% hand-made, full floating canvas
The suit that every sartorial connoisseur dreams of – 100% hand-made, full floating canvas, exquisitely finished, traditionally constructed; the bespoke suit at its very best. The full floating canvas suit utilises a layer of horsehair canvas between the fabric layers, enabling the suit to take on the body shape contours of the wearer, improving the aesthetics and comfort of the suit over time. You will need to allow 8 – 10 weeks in total from your first consultation through to final completion.
Rules of the establishment
- Everyday concerns should be left at the door. The mind should be free of all unnecessary stresses and strains.
- Magazines, books and other reference materials are available for the purloining of sartorial inspiration from persons of fame and notoriety.
- Open and frank discussion of preferences and opinion with your tailor is actively encouraged, as is the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Measurements will be taken without embarrassing silences, winces of distress or moments of discomfort.
- Snobbishness, self-consciousness and adherence to stuffy tradition are strictly prohibited.
- One should only leave the premises when fully satisfied.
“Dress2Kill nailed my wedding suit which was a fully tailored 3 piece and also my Grooms party who were kitted out in the D2K made to measure suits. Service was great from start to finish and Sam put together exactly what I wanted from a sketchy brief. Thanks a lot and I will be back for a blazer or two!”
“Came here for my wedding suit after seeing their Instagram page. Sam is an exceptional tailor and a lovely guy. Great to speak with him about various ideas and I could relax and fully trust him. Top experience and I would highly recommend! Look forward to returning for another one soon.”