Rules of establishment
- Everyday concerns should be left at the door. The mind should be free of all unnecessary stresses and strains.
- Magazines, books and other reference materials are available for the purloining of sartorial inspiration from persons of fame and notoriety.
- Open and frank discussion of preferences and opinion with your tailor is actively encouraged, as is the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Measurements will be taken without embarrassing silences, winces of distress or moments of discomfort.
- Snobbishness, self-consciousness and adherence to stuffy tradition are strictly prohibited.
- One should only leave the premises when fully satisfied.